If one of your sequences is enrolling users outside of your set search parameters, follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue.
(Last Edited March 28th, 2022)
No matter how many search results you have on your target audience, LinkedIn will only allow you to see until page 100 (1000 prospects). Once Kennected reaches 100 page, we will notify you that you have run out of target users.
First and foremost: Verify that your search actually ran out of target users.
- If your search shows as 772 and you enrolled 750, that is CORRECT
- If your search shows as 772 and you enrolled 50 then that is NOT CORRECT
It is advised to target only 2nd degree connections. When targeting 3rd degrees, some users might be out of your reach.
If you have 3rd degree connections in your search, remove them when recreating the search.
If you have more prospects to enroll, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Go to the "Sequence" tab, choose the sequence that has the issue, and assign cero "0" to the "Per Day Limit". This will allow messages and withdarws in queue to go out.
- Click on the 3 dots under options and "Clone" the sequence, this will populate the messages from the sequence into the new one.
- Name the new sequence + select working hours
- Go to LinkedIn. Create a similar search, change the location to a particular state/region or add an additional filter (e.g. industry), this will generate a brand new group of people apart from the ones that you have already reached out to.
- Copy the new LinkedIn URL and paste it into the "Target Audience" section + ENTER then click "Next"
- Review all messages and Submit
- Assign a per day limit + Start
- Adjust the Account Warmup if needed
If this still doesn't solve the issue after several minutes, kindly check if you have been either tagged as a power searcher or have been placed in LinkedIn Jail.
Note: If you have any questions regarding "Sequence is Out of Target Audience", contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket on the top of this page