Learn how to refresh your sequences' LinkedIn search URLs through the following guide.
Refreshing a Sequence URL
- Go to the "Sequence" tab, choose the sequence that has the issue and click on "Pause" under the "Action" column
- Click on the three dots under "Options" and select "EDIT"
- Go to your target audience URL. Make sure that it takes you to the LinkedIn Search Results page when clicked
- Navigate to the next search page, copy the URL, paste it into to the target audience field underneath your original URL, press "ENTER" on your keyboard and click "Next"
- Click "Submit" and resume your sequence
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the sequence recognizes the link and the sequence activity should resume normally.
Note: If you have any questions regarding "How to Refresh the LinkedIn URL", contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket on the top of this page