Learn step-by-step how to ensure your LinkedIn account is properly connected to CloudKennect.
Follow the video tutorial or continue reading the knowledge base article.
In this article, you will learn the step-by-step process of How to Connect LinkedIn to your CloudKennect.
- Click on the orange button on the top right of the screen
- If you're logging in for the first time, the "Select Region" dropdown will appear ; otherwise, the region you had previously entered will be saved
- A pop-up will appear. At this point, all you need to do is wait
- A LinkedIn sign-in form will be appear and you'll add your LinkedIn account by filling in the designated fields. For first-time users, you may need to receive a verification code via email
- LinkedIn will verify your account until this pop-up is closed
- Enter your LinkedIn password to verify your login
- Click the Dashboard to refresh the page. You should appear as "Logged in" on the top right
You have now completed the sync!
Note: If you have any questions regarding "How to Connect LinkedIn to CloudKennect" contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket at the top of this page