Learn step-by-step how to ensure your LinkedIn account is properly connected to CloudKennect.
(Last Edited March 28th, 2022)
Follow the video tutorial or continue reading the knowledge base article.
(Last edited March 25th, 2022)
In this article, you will learn the step-by-step process of How to Connect LinkedIn to your CloudKennect.
- Click on the orange button on the top right of the screen "Connect your LinkedIn account"
- If you're logging in for the first time, the "Select Region" dropdown will appear; otherwise, the region you had previously entered will be saved
- A pop-up will appear. At this point, all you need to do is wait for the LinkedIn Login page to load
- A LinkedIn sign-in window will appear to fill in the designated fields. It's recommended that you log in with your email instead of your phone number. For first-time users, you may receive a 6-digit verification code via email.
- LinkedIn will verify your account until this pop-up is closed. (No need to subscribe to Sales Navigator)
- Enter your LinkedIn password to verify your login. (Please retype your password if it's prepopulated).
- Click the Dashboard to refresh the page. You should appear as "Logged in" on the top right
You have now completed the sync!
If your account gets disconnected:
- Go to settings and confirm your LinkedIn Password is correct
- Verify your LinkedIn 2 step verification is turned off
- Download the LinkedIn app on your phone and keep your account logged in
- If you are not paying for a LinkedIn subscription, verify through a LinkedIn search if you can create a new search. (You might require to upgrade to premium)
Note: If you have any questions regarding "How to Connect LinkedIn to CloudKennect" contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket at the top of this page