Learn how to clone a sequence in Kennected. Follow the detailed guide below to find out how.
(Last Edited April 11th, 2022)
Follow the video tutorial or continue reading the knowledge base article.
The clone feature can be used when creating a new sequence with same messages, delays and withdraws from a previous sequence.
Below are the steps on how to use the Clone feature:
- Click "Sequences"
- Under "Options" column, click the 3 dots in line with the sequence you would like to clone
- Click "Clone"
- Name and select the working hours for your cloned sequence
- Define a new Target Audience. Create a new search on LinkedIn, copy the URL, paste it into Kennected, hit Enter on your keyboard, and then click "Next"
- The messages, delays, and withdraws will remain the same as the previous sequence. Make edits to your sequence if needed
- Click "Submit"
- Assign a "Per Day Limit value" if you are running multiple sequences at a time to distribute your invites as desired
- Start your sequence
Note: If you have any questions regarding "How to Clone a Sequence" feature, contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket at the top of the page