Learn about the Kennected activity log and how to locate more detailed information regarding your sequences.
(Last Edited April 11th, 2022)
What is the Activity Log?
The activity log is used to view all of the tasks performed by your sequence/campaign:
- When an invite, message and withdraw was performed
- Who received invitations to connect with a timestamp
- The activity log will also help you identify any issues with your sequence and what actions to take thereof
Two Ways you can access the Activity Log
- Go to your sequence and look for the three dots below "Options"
- Click on the three dots and you should see Activity log on the list
- A basic example of the Activity Log
Note: If you have any questions regarding "How to Access the Activity Log", contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket on the top of this page