If Account is under Cooling Period or Having Trouble Sending New Invites
Why did this happen to me?
In efforts to keep your LinkedIn account healthy, your Kennected Account will stop you from sending out new invites for a period of time one week, per the recent update, which is refreshed every Monday.
You will see a notification bell at the upper right hand portion of the page which will indicate that your account is under cool down.
What might have caused this?
More than 250-500 pending connections or close to that number on LinkedIn can cause your account to be flagged. Check your Kennected Dashboard to find how many pending invitations you currently have. If you are over 500 or close to that number, begin withdrawing the invites one by one or reach out to our support team for help.
You may have been too active on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn tracks your activity: If you started using Kennected without being too active on LinkedIn, it’s best that you use the Account Warmup feature to ready your account. Read more here - How to use the Account Warmup Feature?
- Instead of sending 60-100 invites daily, only send between 20 and 30. Sending too many invitations with less than 500 connections can cause some major LinkedIn alarms to go off
- Using multiple automation tools at once: When using Kennected, we suggest that you do not use other automation tools alongside it. This is bound to cause discrepancies and result in your account being flagged
- Manual and automated outreach: Maximizing your efforts on LinkedIn will get you better leads without a doubt, but using both Kennected and sending manual invites could get your account restricted
- Power Searcher Tag: If you have a Free LinkedIn Account and are currently enrolled in a plan for 100 invites per day, you might encounter an invitation restriction called "Power Searcher" Click here to learn more
- LinkedIn Jail: If you think you’ve been restricted from sending invites using Kennected or have been put in LinkedIn Jail, find out by checking if you are able to send manual invites to people. Read more here - Am I in LinkedIn Jail?
Note: If you have any questions regarding "Cool Down Period", contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket on the top of this page