If one of your sequences is enrolling users outside of your set search parameters, follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue.
No matter how many search results you have on your target audience, LinkedIn will only allow you to see until page 100 (1000 prospects). Once Kennected reaches 100 page, we will notify you that you have run out of target users.
First and foremost: Verify that your search actually ran out of target users.
- If your search shows as 550 and you enrolled 547, that is CORRECT
- If your search shows as 7,000 and you enrolled 990 then that is NOT CORRECT
If you find that one of your sequences in the second case, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Go to the "Sequence" tab, choose the sequence that has the issue, and click on "Pause" under "Action"
- Click on the three dots under "Options" and select "EDIT"
- Go to the URL for your target audience. Make sure that pasting it in your search bar takes you to the LinkedIn Search Result list
- Change the location to a particular state/region or add in an additional filter (e.g. industry) so that it will generate a brand new group of people apart from the ones that you have already reached out to
- Copy the new LinkedIn URL and paste it into the "Target Audience" section
- Submit and Continue with your Sequence
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the sequence recognizes the link
If this still doesn't solve the issue after several minutes, kindly check if you have been either tagged as a power searcher or have placed you in LinkedIn Jail.
Note: If you already pasted several links on same sequence, please create a new one using the updated link. Clone your sequence and use the recently copied Search URL.
Note: If you have any questions regarding "Sequence is Out of Target Audience", contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket on the top of this page