Learn about LinkedIn's SSI feature and how Kennected helps monitor it and track your SSI progress.
The LinkedIn Social Selling Index (SSI Score) is unique for everyone. Essentially, this score tells LinkedIn users the following information:
- How successful you have been at developing your brand on LinkedIn
- How well you are connecting with others on LinkedIn
- How well you are engaging with various insights on LinkedIn
- How strong you are at establishing relationships on LinkedIn
The above four points are going to give you a great overall measure of how effectively you are leveraging LinkedIn as a platform.
You can view your SSI Score by logging into your CloudKennect account, clicking on "Dashboard", and then navigating to the mid-bottom portion of the page:
How to engage and boost my SSI Score?
The best way to do increase your SSI Score is to engage with others every day on LinkedIn.
- Take at least 10 minutes a day to like and comment on relevant content
- Share - either by creating your own content or by sharing relevant content (position yourself as an expert by sharing content and news in your timeline)
- Reach out to people - joining groups also helps
- Connect with others and grow your network (Premium subscribers can take advantage of InMail)
LinkedIn says that a good SSI score is at 80% and above. Kennected likes to see its users anywhere between 60% and 80% for maximum effectiveness. After all, too high of a score can mean you're TOO productive on LinkedIn - such that it makes other parts of your life less productive.
Note: If you have any questions regarding the "LinkedIn SSI Score" feature, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket on the top of this page