If you are having synchronization issues between your LinkedIn profile and Kennected, follow the guide below.
- Verify that you are connected to LinkedIn on the top right of your CloudKennect account
If you are Connected/Logged into LinkedIn
- Be patient - Kennected has a 10 minute delay when it comes to updating to match any activity on LinkedIn
- Messages are reflected to the Kennected account after 10 minutes depending on the activities you have on queue
If you are NOT Connected/Logged into LinkedIn
- Instead of "Logged in with"... you will see "Connect your LinkedIn Account"
- Click on the button in order to link the accounts
- A pop-up will appear giving you the option to select your country, select it and click "Next"
- Click "Connect" once more and then click "Next"
- The LinkedIn log-in screen will appear. Please enter your login email and password for LinkedIn here
- A 6 digit verification code will be sent to your email; enter that code to continue
- LinkedIn will now redirect you to your profile and give you the option to join LinkedIn Sales Navigator, IGNORE THIS!
- After a few seconds, a new pop-up will ask for your LinkedIn password. Enter your LinkedIn password as directed
- You have successfully connected LinkedIn to Kennected!
- Wait a few minutes and all activity should resume normally
Note: If you have any questions regarding "Kennected and LinkedIn Account Not Synced", contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket on the top of this page