Learn step-by-step how to integrate Kennected with your ZOHO CRM account by following the guide below.
Open a Google Chrome browser to access your Zapier (Premium account is needed) , ZOHO CRM and CloudKennect account.
Step 1: Make a Zap
- Open Zapier and select "Make a Zap"
- Choose a trigger, look for "Webhooks by Zapier"
- Under "Choose App & Event", select "Catch Hook", then press "Continue"
- Copy the custom Webhook URL
- Go to CloudKennect, select "Webhooks", paste the URL, and then click "Test Webhooks and Save"
- Go back to Zapier and click on "Continue"
- Test your trigger
- This will be the data that will be pushed through as a Test to your CRM, click on "Continue"
Step 2: Choose an Action
- Look for ZOHO CRM
- Select the Action Event titled "Create/Update Module Entry"
- Click on "Continue"
- Select your ZOHO Account and click on "Continue"
- Customize Module Entry, select "Leads" in the list
- These are the modules for ZOHO CRM
- Customize your Module and click on "Continue"
- Select "Test & Continue"
- Verify that your data pushed through and populated in ZOHO
- Click "Turn on Zap" (A Premium Account for Zapier is Required)
Step 3: Turn on Zapier in Kennected
- Go to Kennected
- Go to your sequence and click "Edit"
- Turn on the Zapier switch and Select one of the following triggers
- You have successfully integrated Kennected with ZOHO!
Note: If you have any questions regarding "Integrating ZOHO CRM with Kennected", contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket on the top of this page