Learn how to effectively use templates when messaging prospects through Kennected's inbox feature.
Follow the video tutorial below or continue reading the knowledge base article.
- Create templates under the "Template" tab
- You will be able to view all of your previously created templates here as well. If you haven't created a template yet, check out the article on How to Create Templates
- Go to Inbox
- Go to the conversation you want to reply to using your Template
- Click on the chat icon beside the text field to show all of the templates you've created. Choose which template is applicable as your response.
- Click on the template and it will populate in the text field.
- Click "Send" and you are good to go!
Three Types of Templates You Should Have
- People always ask for more information. Instead of typing it every time, you can create a template giving them more information about your business and what you do
- A call to action (CTA). This may include a Calendly or other virtual calendar link for the target audience to book a call once they say "Yes"
- For people who will say "No, I am not interested", you can create a template thanking them and loop back to them, asking if they may be available sometime in the near future for a phone call in order to relieve pressure.
Note: If you have any questions regarding "How To Use Templates in Your Inbox" contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket on the top of this page