Steps required to use a Saved Search URL as Target Audience in a Sequence
Follow the video tutorial or continue reading the knowledge base article.
1. Go to Saved Searches.
2. Choose a Saved target audience and click on it.
3. Copy the URL and paste it to your Define Target Audience section in your sequences.
4. You are going to get a pop up that says Saved Searches are not supported but there is a work-around.
5. Go back to that saved search then add any filter to take the URL back to a regular search URL instead of a Saved Search URL.
6. Copy the URL, then paste it again to your Define Target Audience section in your sequences then hit Enter.
7. Your URL is now active and is ready to go.
Note: If you have any questions regarding the "Saved Search" Sales Navigator feature, contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket on the top of this page