Steps required to create and use a List as Target Audience in a Sequence
Follow the video tutorial or continue reading the knowledge base article.
1. Go to Sales Navigator.
2. Go to Saved Searches.
3. Choose a search item under Name. Click on it to open.
4. When you go through the list from the search item that you opened, you won't necessarily need to connect to all of them. You can choose the ones you really need and tick on the boxes beside the name of those who you want to connect with.
5. Before you go to the next page, go up to the top of the list and click on Save To List button.
6. Click on Create a lead list. Fill out the boxes.
7. You can do the same page by page.
8. Now, to send out a sequence to them, go to List.
9. Click on the list name that you created.
10. Click on Actions on the right side of the page. Choose Search for Leads.
11. If you click on Search for leads, it will give you all the people that you ticked to include in your list. You may now copy the URL for this to be pasted in your Define Target Audience section in your Sequence Tab.
12. Press Enter & click Next.
13. Setup your messages and delays.
14. Submit your sequence.
15. Assign a per day limit and click Start
16. Then your sequences will start sending out messages to your targeted list.
Note: If you have any questions regarding the "How to Create and use a List" feature, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket on the top of this page