Learn how to properly search for your desired target audience on LinkedIn via Boolean expressions. Use those searches with Kennected software to maximize outreach.
- Go to your LinkedIn Profile
- Start your search with quote marks (") and type the name of the position, company, or keyword that you are targeting
- Enclose the phrase in quotation marks if you want to target a multi-word title and combine keywords with Boolean expressions like AND, NOT, and OR during your search
- If you would like to search for prospects with several titles in their profile use the word AND
- If you would like to target different prospects in one search use the connector OR
- If you would like your search to exclude a title use the connector NOT
- Press Enter and start your search
- Select "People"
- Click on the "Connections" dropdown, click "2nd" then click "Apply"
- Filter your search by "Locations" if you want
Another hack is you can type the name of the location you are targeting in the search field.
- If you would like to filter your target by Industry, Companies, Language or Interests, click on "All Filters"
- Once you have defined your target audience on LinkedIn, copy the URL at the top of the webpage
- Paste the URL under Define Target Audience while building your sequence
- Press "Enter" on your keyboard to activate the link and then click "Next"
Note: If you have any questions regarding "How to Search for your Target Audience on LinkedIn", contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket on the top of this page