Learn how to leverage Kennected to schedule messages to be sent out to prospects ahead of time.
Follow the video tutorial or continue reading the knowledge base article.
This message scheduling feature is applicable if you are messaging a LinkedIn prospect and wish to delay your response to them. Here are the steps to follow in scheduling your message:
- Draft the message you want to schedule in the "Inbox" tab
- Click the arrow to the right of the send button and select "Schedule Send"
- Choose a date and time for the message to be sent. Once done, click "Submit"
- Now, you have a built-in follow-up message ready to send at your scheduled date and time. If your prospect reaches back to you before the scheduled follow-up date, you can continue the conversation as normal
- You can also click "Skip" to continue your messaging personally
Note: If you have any questions regarding "How to Schedule Messages in the Kennected Inbox", contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket on the top of this page