Create a Messaging Sequence to Target Group Members
We have given you the ability to target groups that you are a member of in LinkedIn.
Our suggestion is to create a messaging sequence with no connection invite, therefore it will count against your message credits or you can either do an invitation sequence to these people, though this will count against your daily invite.
To Target Group Members
1. Go to your LinkedIn account.
2. If you are part of any groups, click on the group name.
3. On top, you can see the number of members in your group.
4. From the group name, click on See all. It will give you the list of the members of the group.
5. Copy the URL of the group
6. Go to your Kennected account, go to Sequences click on Add New button
7. Let's go ahead and set up a Messaging Sequence.
8. Add a sequence name, set working hours, and click on Next.
9. Paste the LinkedIn URL for the group which we click on and copied earlier.
10. Set up your message to the Targeted Group and Submit it.
11. Assign the message credits per day as desired when creating a messaging sequence.
Note: You can send an invite to all members with an invitation sequence or you can create a messaging sequence which we suggest since you can send a ton of messages without sending an invite.
Note: If you have any questions regarding "Group Targeting Sequence", contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket on the top of this page