If you want to prevent Kennected from reaching out to individuals from a specific company, follow the steps in this article to add them to the Blacklist.
Blacklisting a Company
Blacklisting a company will help you avoid connecting with prospects who are currently working at a specified company.
If any company URL is added to the Blacklist, Kennected sequences will skip all profiles that are currently listed as employees for said company.
Note: We advise you to add the companies you wish to blacklist before starting your sequences or campaigns
How to add a Company to Blacklist?
- Go to CloudKennect
- On the left sidebar, click "Blacklist" and then click "Company"
- Next, you will be prompted to either add a company via LinkedIn URL or upload a CSV file
- Click on "Add Company"
- Go to LinkedIn and search for the company you wish to Blacklist
- Copy the URL at the top of the page, and paste it into Kennected
- Enter the company name above the pasted URL
- Press "Save" to ensure the company is added to the Blacklist
Note: You can also add companies to the blacklist using a CSV file, just make sure to download the sample file and follow the format of the LinkedIn profile URL
Note: If you have any questions regarding the "Adding a Company to the Blacklist" feature, contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket on the top of this page